Fall is here and it’s time to start preparing for winter. No doubt you’re thinking about all the things we people need to get through the cold months, but what about our pets? This year, make their lives easier with a dog door or cat door from Pet Door Products.
Winter Care for Your Pet
There are several ways to ensure your animals’ safety and comfort through the winter.
- Adjust their food if necessary. Pets that spend time out in the cold may need more food, while those that pass their winter days on the couch can get by with a little less.
- Care for your dog’s paws. Prevent ice balls by keeping the hair trimmed. Check them for cuts and cracks. Clean them if they have walked on salt or chemicals.
- Indoor air can get dry and irritating. Consider running a humidifier.
- Limit time outside for small pets and senior pets.
One of the best things you can do for animals that like the outside is to install a pet door. It’s good for you, too. No more getting up at night or worrying whether they’ve been out too long.
Check Out Our Pet Door for Sliding Screen Door
With Pet Door Products, you can convert any sliding door, screen door or not, into a glass door doggie door. There’s no demolition required to create a convenient entry and exit for your dog or cat. Your existing door opens and closes as always, and the weather-tight seal keeps the elements out.
There’s a secure locking system for pet door safety. The magnetic flap on the magnetic dog doors limits exposure to the temperature outside and thus keeps your home comfortable and your energy costs down. It keeps the doors tight so pests such as rodents can’t get through. There’s an optional pet door protector cover when you don’t want your animal going in and out.
A Pet Door Whether You’re a DYIer or Not
We have a team of Pet Door Pros who will come to your house, do the measuring, and return to install your new pet entrance. Or save time and money and do it yourself. Follow these instructions to take measurements and place your order.
We’re Looking for Sales and Installation Partners
Our pet doors are great products to provide for your customers in any market. Maybe your company is positioned to get in on this opportunity in the booming pet care business.
Why Pet Door Products?
Pet Door Products is Utah’s leader, making windows and doors since 1985.
- Our pet doors are made in Salt Lake City and carry a 15-year warranty.
- Our professional installers get the job done in as little as 30 minutes.
- We’re a family-owned business committed to helping those and need. We donate at least 5 percent of our proceeds to the Humane Society of Utah and partner with them in spotlighting adoptable pets. We also sponsor the Utah Make-a-Wish program.