Step Over Range
Overall Panel Width
6″ w x 11″ h
3″ – 5″
8″ w x 15″ h
3″ – 5″
10″ w x 19″ h
3″ – 5″
12″ w x 23″ h
3″ – 7″
Custom heights are available upon request, please contact us for details and pricing.
Note: Endura Flaps™ are not recommended for use by kittens or tiny dogs. Cats have been successful using all four sizes.
Popular Features Include…
- Superior insulation from the dual-paned glass and an energy efficient flap that has magnets on all sides to shield against the cold or heat. The bellows on the side will expand and contract based on the weather to ensure that you have the best seal possible.
- Easy installation due to the spring loaded top. To install your Endura Flap, place the bottom of your panel into the bottom track, push the spring loaded top down, align it to the top of your sliding glass door frame, slowly release the spring loaded top to fit into your tracks and twist the thumbscrews to lock it into place.
- The flap rotates on a rod rather than screwed into the frame to avoid extreme wear and tear, making it a longer lasting flap. Because the flap is made of PVC rather than Vinyl, the flap will not warp or yellow in direct heat.
- Fits into most sliding glass door including aluminum and vinyl frames with a track width minimum of 1”
- Secure locking cover can be placed over the pet door to ensure that intruders will not be able to come in through the dog door. Locks will also be provided to secure your sliding glass pet door to your frame.
- User adjustable step over height allows you to tailor the Panel to your pet’s personal size so that they may comfortably use the pet door. This is ideal for dogs with long legs (such as Great Danes) or short legs (such as a Corgi)
- Option to add or decrease magnet strength to increase already significant wind resistance or training pets.
- 100% made in the USA
Frosted Glass Option: Your panel may be special ordered with frosted (bathroom) glass to give you extra privacy. This also allows you to partially open your drapes to access the pet door without losing privacy. Frosted glass panels are final sale, no returns, and requires an extra 3-4 weeks to custom order the glass.
Replacement Parts and Accessories:
- Replacement Flap
- Locks for Sliding Glass Doors
- Height extension
Frequently Asked Questions for Endura Flap Thermo Panel
The flap allows your pets to enter and exit the house while ensuring that your home’s comfort and security is maintained. The Endura’s locking cover is flexible and soft enough to stay intact in any weather to deter the entry of unwanted guests. It’s good for giving your pet independence while keeping your home secure.
The flap doors can be installed by following DIY instructions or seeking professional help. The DIY flap door is delivered with a DIY manual. If you need professional help, a pro installer shall be dispatched to you. Outside our regions, you may need to seek the help of existing Professional flap door installers within your area. Local pet installers are available in the directory.
The Endura flap door is made for the primary purpose of ensuring that your dog comfortably enters and exits the house. The door comes in different customizable sizes to fit all sizes of the dogs. When you use the correct dimensions to create your door, the dog shall not have to strain in it’s going out and coming in. It takes a few days for it to get used to using the flap pet door.
The Endura Flap dog door is energy efficient in its installation and operation. The door has a unique mounting system which requires no special fasteners to fit the existing glass unit size. The safety glass used to build the door is insulated and energy-efficient. The flap is designed to seal using the magnetic field, which helps to reduce energy loss.
Professional installation may take some weeks because you need the installer to come to your residence a few days after you make the purchase. The installer takes the measurements required for the door and returns after 1-2 weeks to complete the installation for your flap door. The DIY installation, on the other hand, takes the shortest time possible depending on your crafty skills.
The flap doors help to promote security as it keeps you on toes. You gain curiosity about who enters and who exits using the flap door. The door also comes with an extra cover which can be used to seal it when it is not in use. The door is flexible to keep your pets safe and protected.