In light of recent ongoing events, Pet Door Products is doing all we can to ensure the safety and wellness of our customers and employees – while continuing to serve you.
To protect everyone from any unnecessary risk of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19), our sales and installation teams are:
- Checked daily for or signs of illness to be sure they are well before they work with customers.
- Our sales staff are implementing additional hand washing and sanitizers.
- Our installers are also taking extra sanitizing and cleanliness precautions and will wipe down all surfaces that they work on.
We anticipate that we will continue this policy as long as needed. Please reach out to our team if you have further questions or needs at this time.
We know our customers rely on our products to keep their homes safe, pets comfortable, and energy-efficient and are taking measures to keep up with demand. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
As for yourself, we recommend keeping up to date with the latest public advice from The World Health Organization.
Thank you for your business and support!
- Why Do Dogs Jump on People, and How to Train Them to Stop It - May 25, 2021
- QUIZ! Which Type of Pet Matches Your Personality Best? - May 10, 2021
- 7 Top Design Ideas for Decorating Your Doggie Door! - April 30, 2021