Cat Door Panel Window Insert
$419.99 – $549.99
The Endura Flap Thermo-Sash 3e™ Sash Window Pet Door includes…
- Durable and insulating pet door for windows due to the dual-pane, LoE glass, and sturdy aluminum framing
- Various flap sizes, colors, and adjustment ranges to fit your pet and your window
- No tools required for installation, perfect for renters and vacation homes
Cat Door Window Insert Size Chart
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Height To Raise Window|
|Small||6″ w x 11″ h||18 1/2″|
|Medium||8″ w x 15″ h||22 1/2″|
|Large||10″ w x 19″ h||26 1/2″|
|Extra Large||12″ w x 23″ h||30 1/2″|
Window Pet Door Adjustment Ranges Include
|22″ – 25″||25″ – 28″||28″ – 31″||31″ – 34″||34″ – 37″||37″ – 40″||40″ – 43″|
All Extra Large and 22″-25″ adjustment range sales are final, no return. Please simulate the opening (open the window, use duct tape to simulate the opening) to be sure this size is appropriate before ordering.
Our normal 90-day return policy and 15-year warranty applies to Small, Medium and Large sizes as well as all other adjustment ranges
There has been lots of discussion as to why the Endura Flap is such a high performing pet door, but for engineers or those looking for some more technical information here is a 74-page dog door energy efficiency study showing what makes it so special.
Endura Flap Pet Door Warranty
To the original purchaser, Endura Flap Pet Doors warrants this product and all of its component parts to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery to the customer.
Endura Flap assemblies employed in commercial kennels are warranted for a period of 3 years.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, abuse or normal wear, including damage by pets or glass breakage is specifically excluded from this warranty. Defective materials returned to Endura Flap Pet Doors together with proof of purchase, will be repaired or replaced and returned to the customer free of charge.
Popular Cat Flap Window Insert Features Include…
- Highly insulating flap with a complete magnetic seal, designed to stay closed in winds up to 50mph. Flap is made out of a polyolefin-based polymer which can keep your home comfortable in temperatures between -40 and 110 degrees fahrenheit
- Dual-pane, LoE glass gives you extra insulation for your home, pairs perfectly with newer energy efficient windows
- Fits all vertical sliding sash window widths between 22”-43” with a track width of at least 1“
- 4 sizes available to fit cats to large breed dogs (NOTE: Endura Flap medium, large and extra-large sizes are not recommended for use by kittens or tiny dogs)
- 3 color options including white, satin, and bronze (very dark brown)
- Includes a draft sstopper and weatherstripping for extra insulation and weather resistance
- Can be installed and removed in seconds due to the spring loaded design, no tools required
- 90 day return policy for Small, Medium, and Large sizes as well as all adjustment ranges besides 22”-25”
- 15 year warranty for all pet doors
- 100% made in the USA
Replacement Parts and Accessories
- Replacement Flap
- Locking Cover
- Height Extension
- Installation Kit
Where to Buy Cat Doors Window Insert?
We’d love for you to buy your cat door window insert from us! And we work hard for your business, by offering you:
- Our 90-day return period, covering cat door window inserts in all size adjustment ranges other than 22” – 25”
- A 15-year warranty on all our pet doors
- Materials made 100% in the USA
- Window inserts built to keep the cold or heat from entering your home. As compared with the thinner inserts on the market, you’ll experience the benefits of a strong glass-and-vinyl frame, with a weatherproof seal. You’ll reap a return on your investment over the seasons through energy savings
- A relationship with a business that cares about the community. We give 5% of our proceeds to support the lifesaving work of the Humane Society of Utah. We continually spotlight a pet who needs a home. We pay the adoption fees, too!
Pet Door Products is also proud to sponsor Make-A-Wish, which grants the wishes of youngsters diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions.
Which Size Cat Door Do I Need?
A cat will need to use a small or medium door. Measure your cat’s width and height. As shown on our measuring guide, the top of the door flap should be at least as high as the top of your cat’s shoulder. One of these two sizes will fit:
- Small Cats: 6″ in width by 11″ in height.
- Medium Cats: 8″ in width by 15″ in height.
Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions. Selecting the right size door will support your pet’s long-term comfort and well-being.
Do I Have Color Choices?
We offer three desirable color options:
- White: a perfect match for many home windows.
- Satin: a smooth silver, similar to the matte side of aluminum foil.
- Bronze: a dark, rich brown hue.
The inserts have a discreet frame design, allowing the maximum area for viewing. A security panel slides smartly over the opening whenever you prefer not to allow pets to go in or out.
How Is the Cat Door Secured in My Window?
Energy-efficient window inserts from Pet Door Products fit right into your sliding glass door. No tools are needed to secure the removable insert with its advanced, spring-loaded design. By installing your window insert yourself, you’ll spend less with our DIY discount, and install it on your time—no coordination with Pet Door Pro required.
For the permanent option, we can replace your window with a new one. We’ll set up an appointment with you for the window replacement. Your new window will have a cat door built right into the glass.
Need help with your decision? Learn more!
Do You Ship?
Yes. We ship from Pet Door Products in Utah, straight to your home. Once you place your order, depending on the distance, your new cat door insert may arrive in just three days—and always within a week. Get a jump on the cold weather! Within days, you and your pet will have the freedom and comfort you’ve been wishing for.
Call or text us at (801) 973-8000 to arrange your immediate shipment.