Pet Door Products makes life easier for pet owners by providing a cat door window insert that fits right into existing sash windows. This means that pet owners can begin enjoying benefits of their dogs and cats being able to let themselves out at all times of the day and night.
Cat Door Window Insert Size Chart
Flap Size Flap Dimension Height To Raise Window Small 6″ w x 11″ h 18 1/2″ Medium 8″ w x 15″ h 22 1/2″ Large 10″ w x 19″ h 26 1/2″ Extra Large 12″ w x 23″ h 30 1/2″
Window Pet Door Adjustment Ranges Include
22″ – 25″ 25″ – 28″ 28″ – 31″ 31″ – 34″ 34″ – 37″ 37″ – 40″ 40″ – 43″
All Extra Large and 22″-25″ adjustment range sales are final, no return. Please simulate the opening (open the window, use duct tape to simulate the opening) to be sure this size is appropriate before ordering.
Our normal 90-day return policy and 15-year warranty applies to Small, Medium and Large sizes as well as all other adjustment ranges
There has been lots of discussion as to why the Endura Flap is such a high performing pet door, but for engineers or those looking for some more technical information here is a 74-page dog door energy efficiency study showing what makes it so special.
Cat Door Panel for Window FAQ
We’d love for you to buy your cat door window insert from us! And we work hard for your business, by offering you:
- Our 90-day return period, covering cat door window inserts in all size adjustment ranges other than 22” – 25”
- A 15-year warranty on all our pet doors
- Materials made 100% in the USA
- Window inserts built to keep the cold or heat from entering your home. As compared with the thinner inserts on the market, you’ll experience the benefits of a strong glass-and-vinyl frame, with a weatherproof seal. You’ll reap a return on your investment over the seasons through energy savings
- A relationship with a business that cares about the community. We give 5% of our proceeds to support the lifesaving work of the Humane Society of Utah. We continually spotlight a pet who needs a home. We pay the adoption fees, too!
Pet Door Products is also proud to sponsor Make-A-Wish, which grants the wishes of youngsters diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions.
A cat will need to use a small or medium door. Measure your cat’s width and height. As shown on our measuring guide, the top of the door flap should be at least as high as the top of your cat’s shoulder. One of these two sizes will fit:
- Small Cats: 6″ in width by 11″ in height.
- Medium Cats: 8″ in width by 15″ in height.
Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions. Selecting the right size door will support your pet’s long-term comfort and well-being.
We offer three desirable color options:
- White: a perfect match for many home windows.
- Satin: a smooth silver, similar to the matte side of aluminum foil.
- Bronze: a dark, rich brown hue.
The inserts have a discreet frame design, allowing the maximum area for viewing. A security panel slides smartly over the opening whenever you prefer not to allow pets to go in or out.
Energy-efficient window inserts from Pet Door Products fit right into your sliding glass door. No tools are needed to secure the removable insert with its advanced, spring-loaded design. By installing your window insert yourself, you’ll spend less with our DIY discount, and install it on your time—no coordination with Pet Door Pro required.
For the permanent option, we can replace your window with a new one. We’ll set up an appointment with you for the window replacement. Your new window will have a cat door built right into the glass.
Need help with your decision? Learn more!
Yes. We ship from Pet Door Products in Utah, straight to your home. Once you place your order, depending on the distance, your new cat door insert may arrive in just three days—and always within a week. Get a jump on the cold weather! Within days, you and your pet will have the freedom and comfort you’ve been wishing for.
Call or text us at (801) 973-8000 to arrange your immediate shipment.